Ginger Rose Sparkling Tea comes from our Defence blend in our herbal tea range and is packed with goodness and health benefits. It is great for digestive health, is rich in antioxidants, aids as an anti-inflammatory and helps with cognitive function, just to name a few. Ginger Rose Sparkling is non-alcoholic, low in sugar and calories, so perfect for those days you want to give your body a break and abstain from the beverages we reach for at the end of the day. It’s my go to weekday afternoon beverage or non-alc party drink.
Take a look at how much goodness we have packed into one drink!
- Digestive Health: Ginger is known to help alleviate digestive issues, including nausea and indigestion.
- Anti-inflammatory: It possesses anti-inflammatory properties, potentially aiding in reducing inflammation.
- Rich in Antioxidants: Roses are high in antioxidants, which can help combat oxidative stress in the body.
- Calming: The aroma of rose may have calming effects on the nervous system.
- Cognitive Function: Ginkgo is often associated with improved cognitive function and memory.
- Antioxidant Properties: It has antioxidant properties that may help protect cells from damage.
- Digestive Aid: Cardamom is known for its digestive properties and may help relieve gas and bloating.
- Anti-inflammatory: It has anti-inflammatory effects that may contribute to overall health.
- Caffeine-Free Energizer: Lemongrass is caffeine-free and can provide a natural energy boost.
- Antibacterial: It has antibacterial properties that may support overall immune health.
- Anti-inflammatory: Turmeric contains curcumin, known for its potent anti-inflammatory effects.
- Antioxidant: It has antioxidant properties that may help protect cells from damage.
- Vitamin C: Rosehips are rich in vitamin C, which is essential for immune health.
- Joint Health: The anti-inflammatory properties may contribute to joint health.
- Antimicrobial: Lemon Myrtle is known for its antimicrobial properties, potentially aiding in immune support.
- Refreshing: It imparts a refreshing and citrusy flavor to the tea.
- Heart Health: Hibiscus is associated with lower blood pressure and improved heart health.
- Rich in Antioxidants: It contains anthocyanins and other antioxidants.
Paw Paw Leaf:
- Immune Support: Paw Paw Leaf is believed to have immune-boosting properties.
- Digestive Health: It may aid in promoting healthy digestion.
- Anti-inflammatory: Contains compounds with anti-inflammatory effects.
- Digestive health: Soothes gastrointestinal issues.
- Respiratory health: Alleviates respiratory problems and coughs.
- Adrenal support: Supports adrenal function by regulating cortisol levels.
- Antiviral and antibacterial: Possesses antiviral and antibacterial properties.
- Hormonal balance: Traditionally used to balance hormones in women.
- Skin health: Has anti-inflammatory and skin-soothing properties.
- Cough and cold relief: Used in herbal remedies for respiratory issues.
- Anti-stress and adaptogenic: Acts as an adaptogen, helping the body adapt to stress.
- Potential anti-cancer properties (limited research): Some studies suggest anti-cancer properties.
It's important to note that while these ingredients have reported health benefits, individual responses can vary, and it's always a good idea to consult with a healthcare professional for personalized advice, especially if you have any pre-existing health conditions or are taking medications.
What does your FebFast look like? Preparing for a month-long commitment like FebFast, where you abstain from certain behaviours, typically related to health and well-being, takes thoughtful planning and dedication and now is a good time to start thinking about how, what and why FebFast! Here are some of our tips to help you prepare for FebFast - give it a go, it's easier than you think and the benefits are huge. Tap to read more.